Senior Project Manager 8+ Years Experience
BMLA is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Landscape Architect with 8+ years of experience. You should have recent experience with a design office and have the ability to multi-task and work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
You will work with a multi-faceted design team on various project types and on all phases of the design process including, site analysis, conceptual design, construction documentation and construction administration.
· Advanced schematic and conceptual design skills
· Excellent hand sketching, written and verbal skills
· Advanced knowledge of Southern California planting design
· Experience in hardscape design and construction detailing
· Ability to manage clients, consultants, staff and attend meetings
· Ability to work independently along with mentor junior designers
· Experience in construction administration
· Ability to meet project timelines and client expectations
· Experience with designing with budgets in mind
· Organization, time management, and communication skills
· Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
· Experience with LandFX desired
· Bachelor of Science in Landscape Architecture
Please submit your resume with work samples (not to exceed 5MB in PDF format) and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of the email please include “Job Posting: 8 years”.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.