Landscape Designer 1-3 Years Experience (BMLA Corona, CA)
BMLA is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Landscape Designer with 1-3 years of experience. You should have recent experience with a design office and have the ability to multi-task and work in a team-oriented atmosphere. Strong hand graphic and computer graphic design skills are required.
You will work with a multi-faceted design team on various project types and on all phases of the design process including site analysis, conceptual design, and construction documentation.
Please submit your resume with work samples including digital and hand graphic skills (not to exceed 5MB in PDF format) and desired salary to email@example.com. In the subject line of the email please include “Job Posting”.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
· Ability to work independently along with being a team player
· Organization, time management, and communication skills
· Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch-Up and InDesign
· An eye for Graphic Design and strong rendering skills desired
· Experience with LandFX desired
· Experience with GIS a plus
· Bachelor of Science in Landscape Architecture
Contact Steve Shirrel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 951.737.1124 x116